To assist in the longevity of your flowers please ensure you follow a few simple steps:
- Remove all foliage from below the water line.
- With all bouquets, posies and cut flowers re-cut the stems on an angle before placing them in a clean vase of cool water.
- Place the flowers in a cool place away from direct sunlight and drafts.
- Re-cut the stems and change the water every few days.
- All self-contained vases and boxes will need their water topped up on arrival and the water level checked daily.
- All plants require different levels of care. If you have received an orchid or succulent, please be careful not to over water it.
Our flowers are of the highest quality and sourced from the best local and overseas growers. However, being a product of nature on the odd occasion they do not meet expectations.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we will give you a 12 hour money-back guarantee from the time you receive the goods. Please call us on +61 3 9821 4613 within that time if you are not satisfied with your purchase so that we can resolve any problems.
This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken. All products must be returned in their original condition. All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer.
24 hours notice is required for all cancellations where a full refund will be processed on to the credit card used for the transaction.